Thursday, September 20, 2012

Depth #2







  This week's assignment dealt with trying to exemplify depth in our photos but with two new techniques: repetition and utilizing the foreground and background of our shots. For me, I mostly tried using repetition most of the time, in order to extenuate the idea of space in my shots, despite the fact that some of my photos, such as the batteries or the keyboard keys did not have a lot of space to start out with. I also tried applying the rule of thirds to some of my shots, such as the final one with the mailbox, trying to make it stand out as my subject in the frame, but at the same time exemplifying the space of the street. 

2 comments:

  1. I really like your photos. I especially like the second and fourth ones. To me those demonstrate repetition the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are really interesting and make me think hard about what the subject is. I particularly like number 4 because at first it looks like a hallway, but it keeps changing, and I still am not sure what it is which is cool.

    ReplyDelete